The Einstein Telescope offers many opportunities for SME’s, large enterprises and research institutes to develop new technologies and business models.
The “ET preparatory project ET2SMEs” aims at supporting companies from different relevant industries in the development of new products in specific technology domains, in which cooperation between Science and Industry is an essential prerequisite. The economic potential is even higher, in case the developed products and technologies can be used not only for the ET, but also for other applications commercialized by industry.
Within the ET2SMEs project, a voucher scheme has been established to support companies in cross-border projects in these ET innovation activities.
This page explains the process of the voucher application and provides all relevant documents at the bottom.
Cross-border cooperation consortium
- Two technology-oriented enterprises
- Located in different countries (cross-border) in the extended Euregio Meuse-Rhine
- At least one enterprise is SME
- Other enterprises (SME or large)
- Located inside or outside the extended Euregio Meuse-Rhine
- Universities / Research Institutions
- Development of ET innovative product/technology
- New to the firm or to the market
- Relevant for Einstein Telescope
- Relevant for other markets beyond ET
- Only for SME’s within the extended Euregio Meuse-Rhine
- Payment linked to the achievement of deliverables
Lead time: 9 months
1 eligible SME
>1 eligible SME
|Call||Opening Date||Closing Date|