The Einstein Telescope has many opportunities for SME’s, large enterprises and research institutes to develop new technologies and business models.
The “preparatory” project “ET2SMEs” aims at supporting companies from different relevant industries in the development of new products in specific technology domains, in which cooperation between science and industry is an essential prerequisite. The economic potential is even higher, in case the developed products and technologies can be used not only for the ET, but also for other applications commercialized by industry.
Within the ET2SMEs project, a voucher scheme has been established to support companies in cross-border projects in these innovation activities.
This site explains the process of the voucher application and provides all relevant documents at the bottom.
Cross-border cooperation consortium
- Two technology-oriented enterprises
- Located in different countries in the extended EMR-region
- At least one enterprise is SME
- Other enterprises (SME or large)
- Located inside or outside the extended EMR-region
- University / research institution
- Development of innovative product
- New to the firm or to the market
- Relevant for Einstein Telescope
- Relevant for other markets
- Only for SME’s within the extended EMR region
- Realization of deliverables
Lead time: 9M
1x eligible SME
>1x eligible SME
|Call||Opening Date||Closing Date|